Monday, February 4, 2013

Just like you and me.

Hey there Suri what's it like in big city?I'm a thousand miles awayBut girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you doThe stars can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true
Hey there Suri don't you worry about the distanceI'm right there if you get lonely give this song another listenClose your eyes, listen to my voice it's my disguiseI'm by your side
Hey there Suri, I know times are getting hardBut just believe me girl, someday I'll pay the bills with this guitarWe'll have it good, we'll have the life we knew we wouldMy word is good
Hey there Suri, I've got so much left to sayIf every simple song I wrote to youWould take your breath away, I'd write it allEven more in love with me you'd fall, we'd have it all

A thousand miles seems pretty farBut they've got planes and trains and carsI'd walk to you if I had no other wayOur friends would all make fun of usAnd we'll just laugh along because we knowThat none of them have felt this way
Suri I can promise youThat by the time that we get throughThe world will never ever be the sameAnd you're to blame
Hey there SuriYou be good and don't you miss meOne more years and I'll be done with collegeAnd I'll be making history like I do
You'll know it's all because of youWe can do whatever we want toHey there Suri here's to youThis one's for you

No comments:

Post a Comment